Table Records, need to create a new editable row using a link/button

Table Records, need to create a new editable row using a link/button

Hi,

So here's what i need, 

I have a table record with already some rows filled with data from the db, I need to add a link/button somewhere in the screen that when clicked will open a new row in the table and make it so I can type stuff in which will be sent to the db later.

And no, I can't use the editable table since I have no control over the "Add Records" button, I need to have it on top of the table and I just can't move it since it's not even in the widget tree and is imbued in the "Editable Table"

Solution

Fábio Rodrigues wrote:

Hi,

So here's what i need, 

I have a table record with already some rows filled with data from the db, I need to add a link/button somewhere in the screen that when clicked will open a new row in the table and make it so I can type stuff in which will be sent to the db later.

And no, I can't use the editable table since I have no control over the "Add Records" button, I need to have it on top of the table and I just can't move it since it's not even in the widget tree and is imbued in the "Editable Table"

Hi,
You can use the ListInsert action of System module (in position 0)
And use IF to check Entity.Id is nullidentifier(), if true, show input, else show expression.
In Save action, use for each and check Entity.Id is null and create new records.

Thanks !

Solution

Use an empty record.

for example a local variable of the same type from the list (Accao, TipoAccao)

Hi Fábio,

I have created a sample web application (just for practice purpose) which slightly resembles your requirement (PFA).

Check out this Demo Application Link

Hope this contribute some info.

Kind Regards,

Benjith Sam