Get the destination of a human activity (via API)

Get the destination of a human activity (via API)

Hi,

I recently started using OutSystems, and one of the things I like it the processes. I would like to make my own task overview, this way I could also send a daily overview of the open tasks. 

However, I can't seem to find how I can get the destination link from the activity. I would prefer to get it from the activity so that I don't have to keep (and maintain) it double.

I looked at the System, BPT, EPA_Taskbox and EPA_TaskboxExtension. I was thinking of using the HTML, but it is deprecated and I can't get it to work.

Can anybody help me with this? Thanks in advance!

Hi Nam,

Check the ActivityGetUrl:

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/10/Reference/OutSystems_APIs/System_Actions#ActivityGetUrl

Cheers,

Renato

nam nguyen wrote:

Hi,

I recently started using OutSystems, and one of the things I like it the processes. I would like to make my own task overview, this way I could also send a daily overview of the open tasks. 

However, I can't seem to find how I can get the destination link from the activity. I would prefer to get it from the activity so that I don't have to keep (and maintain) it double.

I looked at the System, BPT, EPA_Taskbox and EPA_TaskboxExtension. I was thinking of using the HTML, but it is deprecated and I can't get it to work.

Can anybody help me with this? Thanks in advance!