Process followup in application

Process followup in application

Hi,

I would like to show the progress of a certain process.

Is there any way to find on which element the process is running? Or finding the process by knowing the Id of the element? This way I could compare it with the PersonId.

The only solution I could think of is to extract it from the destination url, but that doesn't seem like a clean way to do it.

Thanks in advance!

Hi Loic.

When doing questions, please try to provide as much information as possible.  Without some context, there is not much we can do.

There are at least three possibilities:

• Assuming this is an integration with PeopleSoft, you should check PeopleSoft API documentation.
  • If you created a BPT and by chance named the entity PeopleSoft, then it is an OS question.
  • If it is something you created by yourself, well, you should know what you did.

Which one?

Hi Nuno,

Sorry my information was not clear and complete.

I'm still learning, so I don't use the API with peoplesoft, I create people by hand. 

Every time a person is created, the "Join" process is started. This exists of different Human activities. The activities are outside the system, so it is more a confirmation that it is done. Now I want to use the statuses of these activities as a checklist next to the person. But I don't understand how I can find the relation between process/activity and the person item. Once I can find the one with the other, I think I can work out how to show the status of the activities.

Thanks in advance!

For the moment I solved it by using a aggregate and filter on the inbox detail. If anybody has a better solution, please let me know