[OneSignal Plugin] Error while installing OneSignal Plugin to Environment

[OneSignal Plugin] Error while installing OneSignal Plugin to Environment

Forge Component
(9)
Published on 19 Oct by OutSystems R&D
9 votes
Published on 19 Oct by OutSystems R&D

Hi,

While installing OneSignal Plugin into OS10 environment its giving me following error.

Deployment AbortedThe deployment was aborted due to errors. No applications or modules were deployed.
Internal Error: Could not find file 'C:\Program Files\OutSystems\Platform Server\share\OneSignalAPI.263\full\precache.manifest'.

While installing same plugin for OS11, its working fine for me and I am able to use it in my personal environment.

I have tried following versions of OneSignal Plugin in my OS10 environment. 
1.3.2, 1.3.1, 1.3.0
And following version of OneSignal Plugin in my OS11 environment.

Can anyone explain me why I am facing this issue in only OS10 ?

Regards,
Palak Patel

Hi!

In your OS10 environment have you tried installing other mobile plugins?

If you are also having problems doing that then it would indicate a problem with the OS10 environment and not the OneSignal Plugin itself.

--Tiago Bernardo

Tiago Bernardo wrote:

Hi!

In your OS10 environment have you tried installing other mobile plugins?

If you are also having problems doing that then it would indicate a problem with the OS10 environment and not the OneSignal Plugin itself.

--Tiago Bernardo

Hi Tiago,

Yes other plugins are working fine in my environment.

Regards,

Palak Patel

Hello, Palak,

Coming in a bit late into the discussion, but that doesn't look related to the plugin itself.

Having said that, by the error message we can see that there was a problem at publish time, while trying to access the "precache.manifest" file. This file should've been generated properly, but there may have been a problem in the past which prevented it from being created.

The quick workaround would be to republish the plugin's modules through a solution, using the "publish with full compilations" option checked, at the bottom (screenshot).

If you're still bumping into this, could you try it and let us know how things went?

Best regards,

Carlos Simões