Silk UI Installation problem

Hi,

I have an issue with Silk UI installation. When I installed "Silk UI Web" application to our development environment, I got an error but i didn't capture the error message. Then when I tried to install again, I am getting the following error. Appreciate if you could help to resolve it and install Silk UI on my development environment.

Internal Error: Cannot insert duplicate key row in object 'dbo.OSSYS_SOLUTION' with unique index 'OSIDX_OSSYS_SOLUTION_6SS_KEY'. The duplicate key value is (c5d439b9-de65-4810-8f74-da9216e7e59b).
The statement has been terminated.
Done: No modules were published.

Hello Aung Thiha,

Can you try going to ServiceCenter and seeing if the SilkUI application or modules are deployed there?  You can delete them from there as well.  Hit the cog icon in Service Studio, then click Factory, and then search for Silk.

Craig St. Jean wrote:

Hello Aung Thiha,

Can you try going to ServiceCenter and seeing if the SilkUI application or modules are deployed there?  You can delete them from there as well.  Hit the cog icon in Service Studio, then click Factory, and then search for Silk.

Hi Craig,

Yes I can see "Silk UI Web" application in Service Center although I could't find it in Service Studio. So it means, Silk UI is already successfully installed, right?

You won't see SilkUI in Service Studio unless you select Open from Environment.  Can you try to create a new web application with the Dublin template to see if it works?

Hi Aung,

Since you can see Silk UI in service center , you may notice that inside you have modules inside, go to each of them publish in service center.

if they have producers inside, publish producers first, SILK UI fonts and WebPatterns, then consumers, and so on)

At the end, publish the final consumer (silk UI).

If you have the same problem with templates consuming SIlk UI, follow the same approach

Hi Aung,

If Silk UI is installed and you are unable to access then it may be possibility your user does have access in this case you can connect with person who is having admin access and he can provide access of your user of particular module.

Regards

-SK-