Not displaying Rest service response correctly

Not displaying Rest service response correctly

Hello,

I'm trying to display person details and addresses associated with each person. This information is coming from a REST Service. Please see the screenshot for the response.

How can I display multiple addresses per person in table records?

Hi Preeti,

You can set the AddressList attribute with type list, to hold more than one AddressList per person.

Regards,

Hi Marco,

That's exactly what I'm doing. When I'm testing, I'm getting the result as expected but when i try to display the response details in a tabular format(table records), I'm getting just  the first address for the person( Not the list).

Hi Preeti, 

Have you tried  to use a web block as the contents of the line from your list and that web block contains it self  a list of the addresses from the person in the line.

Hope this helps

Graça Peixoto

Preeti Gupta wrote:

Hi Marco,

That's exactly what I'm doing. When I'm testing, I'm getting the result as expected but when i try to display the response details in a tabular format(table records), I'm getting just  the first address for the person( Not the list).

Hi Preeti,

I've understood better now, what was your question. 

As Graça Peixoto said, use a webblock inside your list records widget and pass that record AddressList by input.

For example:

• Use a list records widget
  • Inside (as grey show bellow) divide the content in columns
  • Then create a webblock and do a similar thing (see in yellow):

• The tree of elements would be like: