SOAP WebService Solutions

SOAP WebService Solutions

Hi everyone,

In the past i used the SOAP WebService Solutions. Since few months i cannot use this, allways the follow message:

Even copy the hash from the user table and putting on WebService the message is always the same. Someone knows how i can use now this WebService?

Regards, Paulo Torres

Well the message states that your username or password using this service is incorrect.

Have you tried authenticating with proper credentials (maybe try no special characters)

Eric Oud_Ammerveld wrote:

Well the message states that your username or password using this service is incorrect.

Have you tried authenticating with proper credentials (maybe try no special characters)

Hi Eric,

In the past i did with GenerateSaltedMD5Hash. Now not works and if look to the DataBase the password of IT Users seems generated with SHA512. I Tryied with plaintext and the hash also. Not works. Web Service changed for sure but we don't have documentation :|

Hmm you are passing the Hash towards the service?

That is kind of an awkward thing to do if you need to authenticate, right?

You can't disable the authentication on the webservice and start from there?

Hmm you are passing the Hash towards the service?

That is kind of an awkward thing to do if you need to authenticate, right?

You can't disable the authentication on the webservice and start from there?

In the past worked by this way... The web service did a match between your hash and hash in DataBase. No not works :|

Sounds like a good case for OutSystems support...

Sounds like a good case for OutSystems support...

I thought about it but I wanted to know if anyone here knew. I will open a case! Thanks Eric