An exception occurred in the client script. server returned status error.

I have a button that runs an ajax refresh to a web block containing javascript (essentially as a get around of refreshing the entire screen ). Every once in a while I get the following error:

The problem is however, that this error is not consistently occurring. Neither is the error dependent on any browser or even javascript as I've had this error occur in a web screen where there was no javascript at all.

Thanks 

Hi Rupinder,

It would be helpful if you check in service center what the error is. Maybe that helps you understand the cause of the error. If not you could share the error text in this thread for us to see if we can understand it.

As it is a client script error you might as well check your browser's console for an error message.

Regards, 

Daniel

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi Rupinder,

It would be helpful if you check in service center what the error is. Maybe that helps you understand the cause of the error. If not you could share the error text in this thread for us to see if we can understand it.

As it is a client script error you might as well check your browser's console for an error message.

Regards, 

Daniel

Thank you for the reply, I have looked both at service center logs and at the browser source code but found nothing, I have attached the screenshot for your consideration.

Thanks