Cannot access Users application.

Cannot access Users application.

v11.0.113.0 using personal environment

Hello,

I cannot seem to access the Users application. It throws a 503 error. Here is a screenshot:

Have you checked at your Error Logs to see what might be happening?

You can also raise a support ticket, and Outsystems guys will take a look at your environment.

João Melo wrote:

Have you checked at your Error Logs to see what might be happening?

You can also raise a support ticket, and Outsystems guys will take a look at your environment.

Here is a screenshot of my error log from yesterday until now:

I have an error related to publishing, but I have another post about that (https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/42029/cannot-publish-application/ ). Maybe it is related, since the Users application stopped working when I started to have publishing issues. There are two rows that say "Error executing requests.." that I am guessing are thrown when I try to access Users:

Maybe this is the error that prevents me from accessing the Users application?

Details for the first error:

And the second error:

I guess there is some kind of problem with the eSpace module:
There is a warning next to the Status field that says:

"This eSpace module has pending configuration changes. Apply them using a solution containing all modules."

I haven't changed any configuration since I downloaded the OutSystems. I have only downloaded a couple of modules from  Forge.

I think Support needs to weigh in here.

But before you raise a ticket, why don't you do what last item suggests? Create a Solution containing all modules in your environment (*), and publish it. If it doesn't solve, raise the ticket.

João Melo wrote:

I think Support needs to weigh in here.

But before you raise a ticket, why don't you do what last item suggests? Create a Solution containing all modules in your environment (*), and publish it. If it doesn't solve, raise the ticket.

By "last item" you mean what exactly? If what you mean is to make another app and include all the modules that I have downloaded from Forge, I already did that and it did not solve the issue.

Hi Lyuben,

Open service center, go to Factory->Solutions. Here you should have a solution named System Components. Select system components solution, check "Publish With Full Compilation" and publish "Current Running Version".

Afterwards try to access users again.

IG

No, I meant going to Service Center, and creating a Solution with all the components in it.

Ivo Gonçalves wrote:

Hi Lyuben,

Open service center, go to Factory->Solutions. Here you should have a solution named System Components. Select system components solution, check "Publish With Full Compilation" and publish "Current Running Version".

Afterwards try to access users again.

IG

Publishing is still going but some of the components cannot be deployed. It throws the same error for each of them:

If you wish I can make a list of the components that fail to deploy. I am going to try João Melo's suggestion.
This one is obviously not going to work.

Hi Lyuben,

You have something wrong in your server (IIS). Publishing all the components should have the same outcome.

Do you have RDP access to the server? If so, could you try:

1. Open a browser a type http://locahost/users (hopefully you can get the full error stack)
  2. Check Event Viewer (System and Application logs) and check for errors

IG

Solution

Yes, it definitely looks like an issue on the server. I've suggested to try to republish the Solution just to eliminate all the possibilities before reaching to Outsystems Support.

As it's a Personal Environment, the way to go is reaching OS team. The'll take a look at your server, and restart it if needed.

Solution

João Melo wrote:

Yes, it definitely looks like an issue on the server. I've suggested to try to republish the Solution just to eliminate all the possibilities before reaching to Outsystems Support.

As it's a Personal Environment, the way to go is reaching OS team. The'll take a look at your server, and restart it if needed.

Thanks for the assistance guys! I am in a hurry so I've just made myself a new account and continued where I left off. I will contact the support team at a later date.