Broken Images Service Studio

Broken Images Service Studio

Hello, I'm facing broken image icons in Service Studio when creating a WebScreen, even in Static Images

Ex:

I need help.

Hi Saulo Goncalves,

I had also observed the same broken image icon in my email screen. Notice that even though the image widget is set to static and linked to a local image its showing broken image icon in Email Screen but it's not the case in normal Web Screen where the image widget bind with the local image gets displayed as it is. 

1) Email Content Screen

2)  Web Screen

Even though its showing broken image in Service Studio, (when the mail get send to the receiver) the email content at the receiver end will have the image (Logo in your case) shown perfectly. I don't know the technical reason behind this but this is how it works in OS.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Benjith Sam

I know this, but it becomes difficult to have to send an email every time I need to visualize the final result

Benjith Sam wrote:

Hi Saulo Goncalves,

I had also observed the same broken image icon in my email screen. Notice that even though the image widget is set to static and linked to a local image its showing broken image icon in Email Screen but it's not the case in normal Web Screen where the image widget bind with the local image gets displayed as it is. 

1) Email Content Screen

2)  Web Screen

Even though its showing broken image in Service Studio, (when the mail get send to the receiver) the email content at the receiver end will have the image (Logo in your case) shown perfectly. I don't know the technical reason behind this but this is how it works in OS.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Benjith Sam