Change eSpace web.Config with Factory Configuration - Impossible to publish

Change eSpace web.Config with Factory Configuration - Impossible to publish

Hi evryone,

I'm searching help :)

I changed the web.config from one espace in Factory Configuration and i did association of the shared configuration to Espace. Now it's impossible to publish the espace, but when i do the dissociate i can. Any ideia?

Thanks, Paulo Torres

Hi Paulo,

It looks like your web.config configuration in invalid, therefore leading to an internal server error.

Can you share the web.config file? Also, do you catch the error on service center's error log?

IG

Ivo Gonçalves wrote:

Hi Paulo,

It looks like your web.config configuration in invalid, therefore leading to an internal server error.

Can you share the web.config file? Also, do you catch the error on service center's error log?

IG

Hi Ivo,

Thanks for your answer.

I attach the WebConfig.

The error on Service Center:

Error Detail
Back to Log
Id:
8e3bb7d4-deb2-4e0b-aaa4-5ba56c8c1330
Time of Log:
2018-11-08 11:01:22
eSpace:

Tenant:

User:

Session Id:

Server:
SQAONEYWEB01
Module:
Deploy

Error deploying eSpace 'ONEY_PT_LIB' in SQAONEYWEB01

Environment InformationeSpaceVer: 0 (Id=0, PubId=0, CompiledWith=10.0.828.0)
RequestUrl:  (Method: )
AppDomain: DeployService.exe
Path: E:\Program Files\Outsystems\Platform Server\
Locale:
DateFormat: yyyy-M-d
PID: 3404 ('DeployService', Started='10/19/2018 10:14:32 PM', Priv=60Mb, Virt=606Mb)
TID: 11
Thread Name: Deployment Monitor
.NET: 4.0.30319.42000
Stack:
Id : FailedTenantDeployment_PingAspx
Type : Error
Detail : Deployment failed. Could not invoke ping. Exception: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.DeployService.PageInvokes.PageInvoker.DoRequest(String espaceName, String ptaOrTenantName)
HelpRef : 0
ExtraInfo : Exception Details:
[1] Deployment failed: Deployment failed. Could not invoke ping. Exception: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.DeployService.PageInvokes.PageInvoker.DoRequest(String espaceName, String ptaOrTenantName)
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.DeployService.PageInvokes.PingInvoker.DoRequest(String espaceName, String ptaOrTenantName)
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.DeployService.PageInvokes.PageInvoker.Invoke(String espaceName, String espaceKey, String testAreaName, Boolean partial, Boolean isLegacyMTeSpace, Boolean fromSS, Boolean developmentMode)
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.DeployService.Deploy.LastPhaseDeployEspace(String espaceName, String espaceKey, Int32 espaceVersionId, Boolean fromSS, Boolean developmentMode, String testAreaUser, Boolean partial, DateTime lastZipTimestamp, String uniqueId, IEnumerable`1 onDeployInvokeUrls)
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.DeployService.Deploy.DeployEspace(String espaceName, String espaceKey, Int32 espaceVersionId, Boolean fromSS, Boolean developmentMode, String userName, Boolean partial, Boolean forceRedeploy, Boolean fromCompilerService, String uniqueId, IEnumerable`1 onDeployInvokeUrls)
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.DeployService.Deploy.DeployEspace(String espaceName, String espaceKey, Int32 espaceVersionId, Boolean fromSS, Boolean developmentMode, String userName, Boolean partial, Boolean forceRedeploy, String uniqueId)
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.DeployService.Deploy.<>c__DisplayClass26_0.<DeploymentMonitor>b__3()
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.ServerCommon.SandboxUtils.ExecuteForSingleSandbox(String sandboxToExecute, Action action)
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.DeployService.Deploy.DeploymentMonitor()
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.ServerCommon.Utils.PlatformUtils.#T2b.#S2b()
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

Submitable : Yes

Hi Paulo,

Is your rule intended to disable HTTP Options method? If so, could you check in your rule, in Factory Configuration, if replacing validate="True" to validate="true" works out?

IG

Ivo Gonçalves wrote:

Hi Paulo,

Is your rule intended to disable HTTP Options method? If so, could you check in your rule, in Factory Configuration, if replacing validate="True" to validate="true" works out?

IG

Hi Ivo,

I did changes because I am consuming a WebService by extension .net.

I added this:

<system.serviceModel>
        <bindings>
          <basicHttpBinding>
            <binding name="BasicHttpEndpoint">
              <security mode="TransportCredentialOnly">
                <transport clientCredentialType="Ntlm"/>
              </security>
            </binding>
          </basicHttpBinding>
        </bindings>
        <client>
          <endpoint address=""
                binding="basicHttpBinding" bindingConfiguration="BasicHttpEndpoint"
                contract="SymAuth.ISymetriaFIService" name="BasicHttpEndpoint" />
        </client>
      </system.serviceModel>

When i can see HTTP Options method?

Hi Paulo,

I think it's false positive. After doing some more testing on my side that does not look like the cause of the issue.

As for your rule, I can't see anything wrong. I would recommend to reach out OS support. Based on the error log and the rules you posted I can't see what the problem is. 

IG

Ivo Gonçalves wrote:

Hi Paulo,

I think it's false positive. After doing some more testing on my side that does not look like the cause of the issue.

As for your rule, I can't see anything wrong. I would recommend to reach out OS support. Based on the error log and the rules you posted I can't see what the problem is. 

IG

Thanks Ivo for your support :)

I already open a case! I will give you a feedback!