Is there a common interface to an EntityRecord

Is there a common interface to an EntityRecord

We are working on OS 10, cloud, with the dotnet framework.

For our unit test framework, we want to interface with action on a loosely coupled way. We use reflection to get a runtime connection to Actions. I can call actions without parameters or simple parameters like int types through reflection. But now we want to call actions that interacts with an xxxEntityRecord. A signature for an action using to validate an entity looks like this:

public void ActionBankAccount_Validate(OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.HeContext heContext, ssMyModule.ENPartyBankAccountEntityRecord inParamBankAccountData)

I try to populate the ENPartyBankAccountEntityRecord with data, but it is hard for me to figure out how to access this record. Does someone know if there is a common interface for an EntityRecord to access it?

Bas Dam wrote:

We are working on OS 10, cloud, with the dotnet framework.

For our unit test framework, we want to interface with action on a loosely coupled way. We use reflection to get a runtime connection to Actions. I can call actions without parameters or simple parameters like int types through reflection. But now we want to call actions that interacts with an xxxEntityRecord. A signature for an action using to validate an entity looks like this:

public void ActionBankAccount_Validate(OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.HeContext heContext, ssMyModule.ENPartyBankAccountEntityRecord inParamBankAccountData)

I try to populate the ENPartyBankAccountEntityRecord with data, but it is hard for me to figure out how to access this record. Does someone know if there is a common interface for an EntityRecord to access it?

Hi there Bas. How are you?

If i understand your question, you can use the script bellow for find the entity name and you create the sql dynamic.

SELECT '{' + {Entity}.[Name] +'}'
   FROM {Entity}
WHERE {Entity}.[Physical_Table_Name] = @PhisicalName

The parameter(@PhisicalName)  will receive the name of attribute, in your case, the name physical of table.

This table Entity is reference of "(Systems)"

After you use the return in other sql and you create your query dynamic.

Regards, 

Carlos Alfradique