[Test Framework] Outsystems 11 Support

[Test Framework] Outsystems 11 Support

Forge Component
(16)
Published on 26 Mar by Indigo Leap
16 votes
Published on 26 Mar by Indigo Leap

Hello,

I have been struggling publishing the Test Framework in Outsystems 11.

The main issue which i found is related with TestFramework_SOAP_lib extension, which requere a project called UnitTestProject1.csproj.

But no matter how i download the App, Via browser or via Service Studio, it never bring the project. I even try on Outsystems 10, to see if i am able to extract the code, and just replicate, but with no result.

Are you able to generate new TestFramework, supporting Outsystems 11?

Or just the extension TestFramework_SOAP_lib, so that could be downloadable?

With best regards,

Slavi Popov

Slavi Popov wrote:

Hello,

I have been struggling publishing the Test Framework in Outsystems 11.

The main issue which i found is related with TestFramework_SOAP_lib extension, which requere a project called UnitTestProject1.csproj.

But no matter how i download the App, Via browser or via Service Studio, it never bring the project. I even try on Outsystems 10, to see if i am able to extract the code, and just replicate, but with no result.

Are you able to generate new TestFramework, supporting Outsystems 11?

Or just the extension TestFramework_SOAP_lib, so that could be downloadable?

With best regards,

Slavi Popov

Hello,

I don't see a version release in the list for OutSystems v11? When the Install button is clicked, the following warning is presented... 

Application cannot be safely installed in your environment

OutSystems Platform dependency analysis has detected that installing this application would impact other applications running in your environment. You may still force the installation of the application at your own risk.Test Framework is not compatible with your platform version.

The author has to release a version built in the OutSystems 11 environment.

Hello, 

My company is currently actually on server studio 10, but will be upgrading soon to 11. So, just to join the others in the question: Will you be supporting v 11 anytime soon? It would be great if you could.

Kind regards,

Fred