Am listed as an admin in Lifetime but cannot login to Users application

Am listed as an admin in Lifetime but cannot login to Users application

I can log in to Lifetime and see my account listed as an Admin in Dev/Testing/Production environments.

However when I try to log in to the Users application (https://xxxxxxxxxx.outsystemsenterprise.com/users/Login.aspx), I get an error: "invalid username or password".

What am I missing?

This relates to our company's cloud environment.

Hi!

That already appened to me too.  If I can remember, the user that I used to log in in "Users" wasn't the same. In the "users" I had a user that exist in users table (in that time was one come from Active directory) and in lifetime was my dev user. I think that you cannot use the same.

Hope This can help you.

Best regards,

Ricardo

Solution

Hey Jared,

Ricardo is correct, LifeTime and the Users applications user different user repositories.  You can certainly establish a user in both with the same username/password, they just won't automatically sync up.

The default in the cloud is just admin/admin.  If the password hasn't been changed, you can try that.  Otherwise, you will need to sign in just as you would to any of your actual applications on OutSystems, as long as you have the UserManager role from the Users application granted to you.

If that doesn't work, and if your company's Infrastructure Admin does not know the password they used, I recommend having them reset it, possibly with a support ticket if needed.

Hope that helps!

Solution