SEO

Hi,

I need some guidance regarding the SEO of my WebApplication.

I wanted to implement Google Search Engine.With the content of the sites.

Regard's

Chetan333 

Hi Chetan333,

Google Search Engine Optimization is, in general something independent of the development in OutSystems. You can however define SEO rules that customize the URLs, is that enough?

Jorge Martins wrote:

Hi Chetan333,

Google Search Engine Optimization is, in general something independent of the development in OutSystems. You can however define SEO rules that customize the URLs, is that enough?

Hi Jorge,

I Have hosted my application in IIS, I need to add MetaTag like in Asp.Net, and consume google analytics.

Is this possible in the outSystems.

In that case, you can add a dependency for the AddMetaTag action of the HTTPRequestHandler module, and use it to add <meta> tags to the headers.

Or you can check if the Google Analytics forge component answers your requirements... no need to reinvent the wheel.

Solution

Adding meta tag is not difficult you need to add the dependencies of HTTPRequesthandler inside we have an inbuilt function called addmetatag.

Hope it will help.

Regards,

Pankaj

Solution

Jorge Martins wrote:

In that case, you can add a dependency for the AddMetaTag action of the HTTPRequestHandler module, and use it to add <meta> tags to the headers.

Or you can check if the Google Analytics forge component answers your requirements... no need to reinvent the wheel.

Thanks Jorge

Pankaj pant wrote:

Adding meta tag is not difficult you need to add the dependencies of HTTPRequesthandler inside we have an inbuilt function called addmetatag.

Hope it will help.

Regards,

Pankaj

Thank you Pankaj