Pop Up opening in a full screen

Pop Up opening in a full screen

I am using pop up in web screen but is being opened in full screen (i.e) not as real pop up, in what situation pop up will behave like this ?

Tamil Mathi P wrote:

I am using pop up in web screen but is being opened in full screen (i.e) not as real pop up, in what situation pop up will behave like this ?

Hi Tamil,

Change the Source Web Block to the Layout_Popup

Hi Tamil,

You should LayoutPopup for popup page as below and it should work.

Regards

-SK-

Hi Tamil,

Please check the layout of your Popup. It should be Layout_Popup.

Hi Tamil Mathi P,

You probably have the wrong configuration in your Popup_Editor... it is not properly changing the URL of your link and as such you are simply navigating (no popup functionality).

Check that you named your Link, set it's Method to Navigate and are providing the Link's Id to Popup_Editor.

I am using popup layout only... method is navigate and I also gave name of the link to pop up's id

Tamil Mathi P,

Can you provide screenshots of the Link's properties and of the Popup_Editor properties?

Tamil Mathi P,

Can you provide screenshots of the Link's properties and of the Popup_Editor properties?

Tamil Mathi P wrote:

I am using popup layout only... method is navigate and I also gave name of the link to pop up's id

Check this

Solution

Configurations seem correct, can you check your browser's console for any javascript errors?

Solution

Tamil Mathi P wrote:

Tamil Mathi P,

Instead of the screen action(OnNotify_Current) better to give the Destination screen 

SyntaxEditor Code Snippet

MainFlow\Detailpage

Regard's

Chetan333

Chetan333 wrote:

Tamil Mathi P wrote:

Tamil Mathi P,

Instead of the screen action(OnNotify_Current) better to give the Destination screen 

MainFlow\Detailpage

Regard's

Chetan333

i am unable to give screen as destination

Jorge Martins wrote:

Configurations seem correct, can you check your browser's console for any javascript errors?

not getting any error in console

Can you provide a link to the source screen (where the Link that opens the popup is)? or eventually the OML file?

Jorge Martins wrote:

Can you provide a link to the source screen (where the Link that opens the popup is)? or eventually the OML file?

its working now

Chetan333 wrote:

Tamil Mathi P wrote:

Tamil Mathi P,

MainFlow\Detailpage

Regard's

Chetan333

can you send only a pic from link please? Because you need to redirect to a screen and the popup_editor, you do not need put Width and Height

Thiago Mari wrote:

Chetan333 wrote:

Tamil Mathi P wrote:

Tamil Mathi P,

MainFlow\Detailpage

Regard's

Chetan333

can you send only a pic from link please? Because you need to redirect to a screen and the popup_editor, you do not need put Width and Height

I changed that and now I am not putting any width and Height

Thank you, Chetan

Tamil Mathi P wrote:

Jorge Martins wrote:

its working now

So in the end what was the problem? can you please share it here, so it can help others with the same issue?