[Custom Masks] [Team joining request] Inputmask version 4.0.0 plus some small enhancements

[Custom Masks] [Team joining request] Inputmask version 4.0.0 plus some small enhancements

Forge Component
(26)
Published on 14 Nov (4 weeks ago) by Caio Santana Magalhães
26 votes
Published on 14 Nov (4 weeks ago) by Caio Santana Magalhães

Hello,

I needed an updated version of Jquery Inputmask due to some bugs that got fixed, so I went and made the following changes (plus some small enchancements):

• Replaced Inputmask 3.3.11 by the 4.0.0 stable released in May
  • Made screen expressions injection-proof (using the built-in EncodeJavascript function)
  • Replaced RichWidgets icons by images so they don't get affected by styling (e.g. change color, font size, ...)
  • Solved all eSpace warnings

This new version also improves date masks by a long shot.

Also, I suggest moving the Sample eSpace to a separate application called Demo for CustomMasks. In general, the practice of embedding a sample module to the main component is being deprecated and is troublesome in licenses with very strict amount of application objects.

I've attached the .oap file with these changes. If you want, you can accept me into the team so I can upload this new version.

Thanks.

Hi Caio,

Thanks for this improvements. If you can publish the new version in Outsystems versions 10 and 11 would be really appreciated.

Regards,

Marcelo 

Marcelo Ferreira wrote:

Hi Caio,

Thanks for this improvements. If you can publish the new version in Outsystems versions 10 and 11 would be really appreciated.

Regards,

Marcelo 

Version 3.0.5 added (P10-compatible). I will add a P11 version later.

Thanks!