[FullScreenWaitSpinner] SpinnerDialog is not defined

[FullScreenWaitSpinner] SpinnerDialog is not defined

Forge Component
(1)
Published on 18 Nov (4 weeks ago) by Daniel Martins
1 vote
Published on 18 Nov (4 weeks ago) by Daniel Martins

Good morning someone who has used these components has already experienced this problem. I'm taking the test on my cell phone.

Hello Daianne,

I'll assume this is a mobile plugin?
After you added it to your application, did you remembered to create a new package and install it?

If it is not an OutSystems plugin, it will not work on OutSystems Now, also.

The message is just because it can't find the plugin, and it thinks it is not on a mobile device.

Cheers.

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Daianne,

I'll assume this is a mobile plugin?
After you added it to your application, did you remembered to create a new package and install it?

If it is not an OutSystems plugin, it will not work on OutSystems Now, also.

The message is just because it can't find the plugin, and it thinks it is not on a mobile device.

Cheers.

Eduardo Jauch,
If it is not found the plugin as I do to install on the user's mobile?

Hi

After adding the plugin to the code, the automatic update the application does do not bring the plugin together. You need to generate a new package and install the app again in the mobile. The plugin will be boundled with the application package.

Just generate a new package and install the applicaiton again.
This should be enough to solve this issue.

Cheers.

Solution

Thanks Eduardo for catching this thread.

Hi Daianne, sorry for the late reply.

Are you testing the Sample on your smartphone by generating a mobile app? This component won't work via Outsystems Now. You will need to generate a native app and run it on your phone.

You can get here the android version and test it on your mobile phone, i just generated from my personal environment. Hope it helps you!

Best regards.

Solution