HideHeaderOnScroll not working for anyone else?

HideHeaderOnScroll not working for anyone else?

I am trying to work on a layout for my mobile app but I am having a strange issue with the default SilkUI layout. It has a setting to "HideHeaderOnScroll," but it does not appear to effect any changes to the behavior of the app. It adds a "hide" class to the "header" container but I cannot find a reference to that "hide" class anywhere that looks like it would be making a difference. Also, it is not just the one app in my environment but every mobile app. I have tried to update the Mobile Patterns module (as it was formerly known) but to no avail. 

Is anyone else having problems with this?

Hi Grayson,

Can you share an URL, so that I can take a look?

I have not come across this problem.

Cheers,

RG

Grayson Udstrand wrote:

I am trying to work on a layout for my mobile app but I am having a strange issue with the default SilkUI layout. It has a setting to "HideHeaderOnScroll," but it does not appear to effect any changes to the behavior of the app. It adds a "hide" class to the "header" container but I cannot find a reference to that "hide" class anywhere that looks like it would be making a difference. Also, it is not just the one app in my environment but every mobile app. I have tried to update the Mobile Patterns module (as it was formerly known) but to no avail. 

Is anyone else having problems with this?

Hi Grayson,

It seems to be a bug. I am also having the same issue.

I have put an idea for that most of the comment stating that they have the same issue.

https://www.outsystems.com/ideas/Idea_View.aspx?IdeaID=5098&IdeaName=hide-header-option-on-scroll-down&utm_source=community&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=idea-comment

Regards,

PP