Replacing double quotes

Replacing double quotes

Hello people,

I have json and I want to replace some text along with double quotes.

example: I want to replace   "{  with  "

please advice.

Hi Harshavardhan t,

You have a Replace function in the Built-in Functions that can do that for you, I believe.

Harshavardhan,

Of course, the question is why you a) would want to handle raw JSON and b) why you would want to replace (or remove) the curly braces. What are you trying to accomplish, functionally?

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Harshavardhan,

Of course, the question is why you a) would want to handle raw JSON and b) why you would want to replace (or remove) the curly braces. What are you trying to accomplish, functionally?

hi kilain,

thank you for your reply, i am displaying above json, i want to display it without "\" . how to do it. please help me out.

thank you.

Hi Harshavardhan,

Why do you want to display JSON?

Anyways, like Eduardo said, use Replace().

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Harshavardhan,

Why do you want to display JSON?

Anyways, like Eduardo said, use Replace().

Hi Kilian,

i have used Replace() function, but its giving internal error.

Hi Harshavardhan,

Did you check what the exact nature of the error is, in Service Center? I find it hard to believe Replace() would crash.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Harshavardhan,

Did you check what the exact nature of the error is, in Service Center? I find it hard to believe Replace() would crash.

yes mr. kilian, but the problem is  the data is in string format stored in table.i want to display in  json format.

Harshavardhan,

That's not an answer to my question. I asked "did you check what the exact nature of the error is". Replace() never gives an error, so the problem must lie elsewhere.

Hi Harshavardhan t,

If i am not wrong you are not able to replace the double code it if its the case 

Put two double quotes for every single one in replace function, it will work.

Replace(Text,""""""+"{","""")

Thanks

Rajendra Singh