Can I access One module input value from another module ?

Can I access One module input value from another module ?

How to pass the input value from One module to another module.

Please help....

Can you elaborate on what you want to do? 

There are a number of ways to communicate between modules and if you can provide more information it would be better.

Hi Amit,

You don't pass inputs between modules, in the sense that modules don't have inputs.

You can pass values between screens (screens can have input variables), actions (actions can have input parameters), or web service methods. Or you can save data into tables, or session variables, that can be made public and accessed from different modules.

Anyway, your questions is a bit vague, so I suggest you explain your scenario in a bit more detail, because right now it sounds like something that you could learn by watching the introductory online courses in https://www.outsystems.com/learn.

Hi Amit,

Look to what João Pedro said.

I will make you the example between actions (not modules):

One way to do that (I don't know if it's the best practice because I don't know the context) is, in the first action, you create an output parameter, put inside the action one assign where you put the output parameter = input parameter.

Then, in the consumer action, you create an input parameter and assign it to the output parameter from the parent.

Hope this can help you.

Best regards,

Ricardo

Hello Amit,

Which type of communication you want to between modules please explain your requirement so that I can understand the problem statement and think accordingly.

Regards

-SK-