Label at PlotLine in LineChart

Hello, 

I have to implement a LineChart, that shall contain a PlotLine with a label at its top and a drag button at the bottom of the PlotLine.

When it's finished, it shall look like this.

I managed to show the Plotline in the chart and to set it to the right place. 

But I have no idea how to place and format the label and the drag button. Does anyone have a idea how this works?

Thanks in advance, Daniel

Hi Daniel,

Your image doesn't show unfortunately.

Did you check the Highcharts API Reference to check whether it's in there?

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Daniel,

Your image doesn't show unfortunately.

Did you check the Highcharts API Reference to check whether it's in there?

Hi Killian, 

thank you for your answer!

Of course I did consult the Highcharts API Reference, and in meantime I guess I'm very familiar with it. But I did not found the succeeding answers there. The documentation of labels at plotlines is very restrained (or I did not find the right page). I added the picture an other way and as attachment. I hope it will be displayed now.

Would be great, if you could have a look at it and if you have a hint, how I could implement it (or a link to the enlightening place in the Highcharts Reference :) ).

Best regards and a nice weekend  

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

The formatting of the label is described here, though most of the referenced examples are for a horizontal plot line (though here is one for a vertical). I guess you need the useHTML option for formatting if you more than what's provided out-of-the-box. Draggable plot-lines don't seem to be supported directly, though here and here are some fiddles that implement some JavaScript to do the trick.