Disabling Days below selected days

Disabling Days below selected days

Hi,

If i select 'From date' i need to disable all the days in the input calendar of 'To Date' How can i achieve it

Thanks,

Ronan T.

Ronan T wrote:

Hi,

If i select 'From date' i need to disable all the days in the input calendar of 'To Date' How can i achieve it

Thanks,

Ronan T.

Hi Ronan,

You can use a boolean variable in input property: Enable. Set default as True.

Then, on onChange event of "FromDate" you can assign the variable to False and refresh that part of screen.

Hope this helps

Best regards!

João

Solution

The calendar from SilkUi lets you choose minDate and MaxDate. You need to set and action on From Date field, onChange. In this action you assign the maxDate or minDate to the variable and refresh the calendar widget from the FromDate field.

Solution

David Rodrigues wrote:

The calendar from SilkUi lets you choose minDate and MaxDate. You need to set and action on From Date field, onChange. In this action you assign the maxDate or minDate to the variable and refresh the calendar widget from the FromDate field.

Hi  David Rodrigues,

I have assigned the value of from field to a date type variable it is assigned properly not for minDate parameter of To date calendar i have assigned minDate the value of variable in which from date is stored but it is not disabling.

Thanks,

Ronan T.

Hi Ronan,

After making those assignments you need to apply an Ajax Refresh to the Calendar, like David mentions.

Jorge Martins wrote:

Hi Ronan,

After making those assignments you need to apply an Ajax Refresh to the Calendar, like David mentions.

HI Jorge Martins,

It's working

Thanks,

Ronan T.