The Difference of Application Objects Counts

The Difference of Application Objects Counts

  

Hi, I'm Takahiro.


We find that there is a difference of the number of AOs

between

(A) the AOs-Number that we counted actually on the ServiceStudio

and

(B) the AOs-Number that we checked on the ServiceCenter(>Application>License>ApplicationObjects).


Could you please tell us why this situation is happened?


Best regards,


Takahiro

Hi Takahiro,

Can you explain what that difference is, and how did you determine your own AO count?

Hi,Jorge.


Thank you for your reply.


Each counts are below;

(A) 464 (summed up by WebScreens + Entities + RestAPIs)

(B) 619


In addition, when we checked the valid table-counts of the Outsystems in SQL Server,

the count equaled to entity-counts of (A).


Best regards,

Takahiro


Takahiro,

Are you counting External Entities defined in Extensions?

And when it comes to Integrations, are you counting each SOAP Web Service method and each REST Web Service method being exposed or consumed?

Hi,Jorge.


Thank you for your reply.

---------------------------

Are you counting External Entities defined in Extensions?
?Yes. There is 2 entities in a specific module.
?But this module's number of AOs-counts is not different between (A) and (B)

---------------------------

And when it comes to Integrations, are you counting each SOAP Web Service method and each REST Web Service method being exposed or consumed?
?Yes.
?But there is no such method. The number of AOs-counts of such method is zero in (A).

---------------------------


Best regards,

Takahiro

Hi Takahiro,

If you are counting correctly, for all modules that aren't System modules, and values in Service Center don't add up, I'd advise you to contact OutSystems and check directly with them what is happening.

Hi Jorge,


Thank you for your reply.


I contacted Outsystems Support Team and got the reply below,

-----------------------------------

Then, regarding your question about the inconsistency in AO's count, we have found this is due to misbehaviour of the platform, and we have reported this to our R&D team, to fix in a future release.

In order to overcome this issue, please see the following short article with the steps to do so, and should have your AO's count rectified as well:

-----------------------------------

I will try this solution.

Thank you,


Takahiro