Unable to Publish after moving "Data Entities" to reference from another Module

Unable to Publish after moving "Data Entities" to reference from another Module

Help needed, I've recently explored 4LC on outsystems and is seperating everything into modules. First step was to shift my entities into a CBModule and have my pages referencing the entities there. I've cleared all the errors but now i am unable to publish anything. Instead, i face the below error.

Internal Error

Invalid compiler output.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Exception Details:

[1] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at OutSystems.HubEdition.Compiler.QueryInstance.GetIdentifierFromOutputVar(AbstractVariable var)

at OutSystems.HubEdition.Compiler.Nodes.AbstractDataSet.OutSystems.HubEdition.Compiler.Interfaces.IQuery.get_OutputListIdentifier()

at OutSystems.HubEdition.Compiler.Optimizer.OptimizerGraphs.OptimizerNodes.OptimizerQueryNode..ctor(IQuery node)

at OutSystems.HubEdition.Compiler.Optimizer.OptimizerGraphs.ActionFlowGraph.CreateNode(AbstractNode actionNode)

at OutSystems.HubEdition.Compiler.Optimizer.OptimizerGraphs.ActionFlowGraph..ctor(IActionFlow action, Boolean expandRefreshWidgets)

at OutSystems.HubEdition.Compiler.Optimizer.OptimizerGraphs.ServerScreenFlowGraph..ctor(IServerScreenFlowNode screen)

at OutSystems.HubEdition.Compiler.Optimizer.ViewState.NodeViewState..ctor(IServerScreenFlowNode screen)

at OutSystems.HubEdition.Compiler.Interfaces.ServerScreenFlowNodeUtils.DefaultOptimize(IServerScreenFlowNode screenFlowNode, NodeViewState& viewState)

at OutSystems.HubEdition.Compiler.Flows.WebFlow.Optimize()

at OutSystems.HubEdition.Compiler.WebFlows.WebHandler.Dump(IEnumerable`1 webFlows)

at OutSystems.HubEdition.Compiler.ESpace.Dump()

at OutSystems.HubEdition.Compiler.Compiler.InnerCompileEspace(ESpace eSpace, CompilationContext context)

at OutSystems.HubEdition.Compiler.Utils.CompilerUtils.TrapExceptionsInContext(Action action, CompilationContext context)

Hi Jiao,

Are you facing this issue in newly created espace where you created entities.

Regards

-SK-