How to make a Stacked Bar Chart?

How to make a Stacked Bar Chart?

  

Dear all

I can Create a Sample Chart by the Reference,

But I want to make a Stacked Bar Chart looks like this chart, not a sample Chart.

Is there any reference to achieve this?





Hello Wang,

Did you have a look at the Forge application Charts_HowTo?

This contains Simple and Advanced chart samples, as well as a Customize screen, where you can set properties of the HighCharts, and the proper JSON code is generated for you to use in your customized chart.

You can use the JSON to make all chart that HighCharts has available.

Hi wang zhijin,

Maybe helps to take a look into this documentation of OutSystems:

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/10/Reference/OutSystems_APIs/Charts_API#StackingType

And see point where is explained Stacking Type.

Regards,

Solution

wang zhijin wrote:

Dear all

I can Create a Sample Chart by the Reference,

But I want to make a Stacked Bar Chart looks like this chart, not a sample Chart.

Is there any reference to achieve this?




Hi,

You can set the stacking type of the column chart/bar chart to STACKED. You can the desired results.


Solution

William Antunes wrote:


Hello Wang,

Did you have a look at the Forge application Charts_HowTo?

This contains Simple and Advanced chart samples, as well as a Customize screen, where you can set properties of the HighCharts, and the proper JSON code is generated for you to use in your customized chart.

You can use the JSON to make all chart that HighCharts has available.

Thank you for your reply.

I noted Charts_HowTo, but I can't install it to outsystems 11.


Marco Arede wrote:

Hi wang zhijin,

Maybe helps to take a look into this documentation of OutSystems:

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/10/Reference/OutSystems_APIs/Charts_API#StackingType

And see point where is explained Stacking Type.

Regards,

Thank you for your reply.

I have read it, I'll try to understand it. 


Priya Khade wrote:

wang zhijin wrote:

Dear all

I can Create a Sample Chart by the Reference,

But I want to make a Stacked Bar Chart looks like this chart, not a sample Chart.

Is there any reference to achieve this?




Hi,

You can set the stacking type of the column chart/bar chart to STACKED. You can the desired results.


Thank you for your reply.

I'll try it.


I got it

reference:column-stacked