Create form on Web Screen automatically

Create form on Web Screen automatically

Hi everyone,

I want to ask a really stupid question,

I know the only method to create form on Web Screen, is First drag the ENTITY from DATA to AGGREGATE, then on the Interface drag the ENTITY to FORM, THEN IS DONE.

BUT I want to ask does there have any possible way to create form on web screen automatically, When i after created the table?

I know it sound silly.

Thanks

Solution

eva wong wrote:

Hi everyone,

I want to ask a really stupid question,

I know the only method to create form on Web Screen, is First drag the ENTITY from DATA to AGGREGATE, then on the Interface drag the ENTITY to FORM, THEN IS DONE.

BUT I want to ask does there have any possible way to create form on web screen automatically, When i after created the table?

I know it sound silly.

Thanks

Hi,

Yes there is a way to create form automatically on a web screen called as scaffolding where you have to right click on the entity and select create detail screen. 

Hope this works for you!!!

Solution

Doesn't look like there's an option to AUTOMATICALLY create a form on Table creation. Is here a use case that you are trying to implement ? Maybe based on the use case we can look for the most suitable approach .

Cheers,

Tushar

Hi eva,

If I understand what you're saying, you can open the flow (Normally the Mainflow) in your canvas and drag & drop twice the Entity that you want into there, creating automatically one webscreen with table records and other with the form.

Hope this can help. ;)

Best regards,

Ricardo

Ricardo Pereira wrote:

Hi eva,

If I understand what you're saying, you can open the flow (Normally the Mainflow) in your canvas and drag & drop twice the Entity that you want into there, creating automatically one webscreen with table records and other with the form.

Hope this can help. ;)

Best regards,

Ricardo

Thanks Ricardo, I try that, but it shows table only, Because I want to edit it also. Does it have any methods? 

I think you can do like Priya said:

Right click in the entity and select "Create Detail Screen".

eva wong wrote:

Ricardo Pereira wrote:

Hi eva,

Hope this can help. ;)

Best regards,

Ricardo

Thanks Ricardo, I try that, but it shows table only, Because I want to edit it also. Does it have any methods? 

Hi,

Use as mentioned above in my comment. You can edit your form as well. Save action also gets created automatically via scaffolding.

Priya Khade wrote:

eva wong wrote:

Ricardo Pereira wrote:

Hi eva,

Hope this can help. ;)

Best regards,

Ricardo

Hi,

Use as mentioned above in my comment. You can edit your form as well. Save action also gets created automatically via scaffolding.

HI, and what if I want to use different attribute for different web screen?

Thanks 

eva wong wrote:

Priya Khade wrote:

eva wong wrote:

Ricardo Pereira wrote:

Hi eva,

Hope this can help. ;)

Best regards,

Ricardo

Hi,

Thanks 

Hi,

Can you please provide an example exactly what you want.

Priya Khade wrote:

eva wong wrote:

Priya Khade wrote:

eva wong wrote:

Ricardo Pereira wrote:

Hi eva,

Hope this can help. ;)

Best regards,

Ricardo

Hi,

Thanks 

Hi,

Hi,

I want i have Cat Page there have two link link to Food and Shop screen. Food screen include Foodname and Foodamount, Shop screen include ShopName and ShopPhone, can could it create automatically, without drop it.

Thank you

eva wong wrote:

Priya Khade wrote:

eva wong wrote:

Priya Khade wrote:

eva wong wrote:

Ricardo Pereira wrote:

Hi eva,

Hope this can help. ;)

Best regards,

Ricardo

Hi,

Thanks 

Hi,

Hi,

I want i have Cat Page there have two link link to Food and Shop screen. Food screen include Foodname and Foodamount, Shop screen include ShopName and ShopPhone, can could it create automatically, without drop it.

Thank you

Hi, 

As per my knowledge you cannot create automatically(considering your scenario, since you want some part of your entity in the form). 

Priya Khade wrote:

eva wong wrote:

Priya Khade wrote:

eva wong wrote:

Priya Khade wrote:

eva wong wrote:

Ricardo Pereira wrote:

Hi eva,

Hope this can help. ;)

Best regards,

Ricardo

Hi,

Thanks 

Hi,

Hi,

Thank you

Hi, 

As per my knowledge you cannot create automatically(considering your scenario, since you want some part of your entity in the form). 

Thanks Priya!