Failed to send App iOS to apple store

Failed to send App iOS to apple store

Hi all,

I'm getting the error: 

"Error ITMS-90717: "Invalid App Store Icon. The App Store Icon in the asset catalog in 'YourApp.app' can't be transparent nor contain an alpha channel."

At the moment I'm trying to send the .ipa to the apple store connect.

In the outsystem, application  I'm making sure I'm sending an icon without alpha channel

But, when view .ipa via ZIP archive, I checked that all the images are alpha channel. Can someone with iOS publishing experience explain where the error is?

Hi Rafael,

I don't think the problem lies in OutSystems, but rather to whatever app you're using for creating the image. Can you include the image that you exported (not the ones from the ZIP) here?

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Rafael,

I don't think the problem lies in OutSystems, but rather to whatever app you're using for creating the image. Can you include the image that you exported (not the ones from the ZIP) here?

Thanks for the reply. Attached is the image that I'm using for Icon

Mmm, I can't see anything wrong with this image. You say that the images that are in the ZIP do have alpha? How did you check?

Using MacBook, 

You can check whether your image has alpha channels using Finder -> right clicking on your app icon .png files -> Get Info -> More Info -> alpha channel.

@Kilian,

Am I using the correct location for storing the image to be used as an icon? Is there a way to view the server if the stored image is correct?