Process moved issue

Process moved issue

hi,

I shifted old process from one espace to another espace cause of some reason so for new records its working fine but for the old records i m getting error. not able to process old activity..

Any suggestions....

Regards,

Shoeb 

Hi Shoeb,

When you moved Process from one espace to another espace then a new record created in OSSYS_BPM_PROCESS table and for every activity record exists in OSSYS_BPM_ACTIVITY containing OSSYS_BPM_PROCESS identifier.

When process was in old espace then there as some different id in OSSYS_BPM_PROCESS entity and every activity was associated with that Process Id but when you moved process into other espace new process id created and now all activity of this process associated with new process id that`s why it is not working for old record.

Regards

-SK-

Shashi kant Shukla wrote:

Hi Shoeb,

When you moved Process from one espace to another espace then a new record created in OSSYS_BPM_PROCESS table and for every activity record exists in OSSYS_BPM_ACTIVITY containing OSSYS_BPM_PROCESS identifier.

When process was in old espace then there as some different id in OSSYS_BPM_PROCESS entity and every activity was associated with that Process Id but when you moved process into other espace new process id created and now all activity of this process associated with new process id that`s why it is not working for old record.

Regards

-SK-

hi Shashikant,

OSSYS_BPM_PROCESS table is use to create instance of a process.

And each activity is corresponding to that Instance, which is ok in my case. 

when i m trying to move whole process and try to close old activity before moved process then i m getting following error...

Scheduler Service: Error executing request 

eSpaceVer: 0 (Id=0, PubId=0, CompiledWith=10.0.900.0)
RequestUrl:  (Method: )
AppDomain: Scheduler.exe
Path: D:\...\PS\
Locale: 
DateFormat: yyyy-M-d
PID: 2424 ('Scheduler', Started='9/3/2018 3:15:38 AM', Priv=52Mb, Virt=650Mb)
TID: 19
Thread Name: Activity Processor #4
.NET\: 4.0.30319.42000

Regards

Shoeb