I am using list navigation widget for pagination in that I want to increase the max number of pages dynamically.How it can be done?

Hi Ellakkiya,

The implementation of List_Navigation relies on the number of records per "page" and the total number of records to determine the number of pages. These are specified in two properties of the RichWidget. 

You can assign variables to those properties and refresh the List_Navigation widget when you change their values, but I don't understand your use case... why do you need to increase the max number of pages (and dynamically)?

You can select Site Properties or an attribute (Integer) of an entity you want to show in the list.  in MaxPageNumber. 

Jorge Martins wrote:

Hi Ellakkiya,

The implementation of List_Navigation relies on the number of records per "page" and the total number of records to determine the number of pages. These are specified in two properties of the RichWidget. 

You can assign variables to those properties and refresh the List_Navigation widget when you change their values, but I don't understand your use case... why do you need to increase the max number of pages (and dynamically)?

Thank you for your reply,

If I added a new record to a table the pagination number should be increased automatically,For that how can I give the max number of pages in List navigation?If I specify the max page number as 2 it will display only 2 pages. I have to set the max page number dynamic.. 

Hi Ellakkiya,

Create a local integer type variable and assign the value for max number page into it using your logic and use this variable fr MaxPageNumber.

Regards

-SK-

Solution

Ellakkiya,

The LineCount property determines the number of records "per page"

The TotalRowCount property determines the total number of records.

The MaxPageNumbers property determines how many page buttons are displayed by the component (this is an optional property). If you place your mouse over the property in Service Studio, you can read on its tooltip what it's for: it determines the number of direct access buttons to pages that should be displayed between the Previous and Next buttons. By default it is set to 5 (the current page plus the closest 4 pages).

When you add a new record to the database, you need to do a Data Refresh on your GetLists aggregate (this will update the GetLists.Count property that you are using on TotalRowCount. In order to reflect this change on your List_Navigation you then need to do an Ajax Refresh on the List_Navigation

Solution

Thankyou  for your Response...