File Path Issue

Hi,

I've used "File System" Forge, i tried all the actions like File_AppendText, File_WriteText in that forge but i've got "Path issue". What is the problem, Can anyone tell me How to read the content of the file which is stored in local.

The exception message is "Access to the path '\Txtfiles' is denied."

Hi Thanigai, I think that message is clear, you don't have any access in that path.

You can try give permission on that path for "Default User" used by IIS server, or you could set up your eSpace "run as" a user that who has access.

I hope it's useful

Best Regards

Paulo Ricardo

Hi Thanigai,

Like Paulo said, you don't have the permission to write the file at the specified location. In this case, it seems you didn't supply a path at all, since you try to write the file at the root directory, which shouldn't be accessible no matter what Run As user you supply.

All the write (and read) Actions from the FileSystem Extension have, as an Input Parameter, a Path you need to set correctly. Apparently you haven't specified a valid path.

Hi Paulo, 

Thank you for your responds.

In eSpace i do not have that Run as option, can you give me clearly.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Kilian,

Thanks for your responds, I want to know, how to give the permission.

Can you explain clearly.

Hi, take a look it.

if you can't see it, maybe you don't have access. You need to be admin or something like that.

PAULO RICARDO FAGUNDES JUNIOR wrote:

Hi, take a look it.

if you can't see it, maybe you don't have access. You need to be admin or something like that.

Ok PAULO, I got it, Thank you so much for your responds.