Available Remote Functions SAP

Available Remote Functions SAP

Hi 

I am going to start with OutSystems but the development environment in my company is not ready yet.

Now i would like to see , in advance, what SAP Remote Functions are available. I know i can see them when the environment is up and running but , in order to build up a good business case , i would like to know on beforehand,

Thanks in advance

Huub Keulartz

Hi Huub,

You have some material in forge, take a look, maybe you will find something interesting. ;)

Best regards,

Ricardo

Hi Huub,

Have you checked this article?

Hi Kilian

yes,

But still no (online) documentation .

As far as I can tell i need a working environment. 

Thanks

Huub

Ricardo Pereira wrote:

Hi Huub,

You have some material in forge, take a look, maybe you will find something interesting. ;)

Best regards,

Ricardo

Hi Ricardo

But without a connection to a SAP system, no information is available 

Thanks

Huub

Hi Huub,

The documentation is here. But if you don't have access to the SAP system at all, what are you hoping to achieve?

Hi Kilian

There is no connection available yet from my outsystems environment to a SAP system.

Im writing a business case and i need to find out what BAPi's are allready available and which one i need to let build additionaly.

Maybe im not looking close enough but i cant find a (documentation) list of available BAPI's.

Huub

Solution

Hi Huub,

I admit I have little experience with the SAP connector, but as I understand it, it's SAP that exposes the API and OutSystems can consume that. But if you are working on a business case, OutSystems sales will surely be able to provide you with either details or a technical contact.

Solution

HI Kilian

I allready contacted Outsystems.

Thanks for your help

Huub

Great, I hope they can help.