Change Screen Flow from Splash Screen

Change Screen Flow from Splash Screen

Hello,

Currently when my mobile app loads it starts with the splash screen then to the login screen. Is there a way to change this? Say for example after the splash screen redirect it to a custom screen. 

Hi Arturo,

What kind of custom screen do you mean? After the splash screen, it should display whatever Screen you have set as Home screen. If you have set any priviliges other than Anonymous on that Screen, you will be redirected to the login screen (or rather, to whatever Screen you are redirecting to in the OnException handler).

Hi Arturo,

As, kilian says, after splash screen the it should display whatever Screen you have set as Home screen.

so if you need to display the custom screen which you created.

set the custom screen as a home screen.

Currently after the splash screen it is going into the login screen. What I need is after the splash screen it should divert to my custom screen and from my custom screen I will have a link to the login page. 

Solution

Hi Arturo,

You kinda ignore what I and Manikandan have been saying. Please check what Screen is set as Home Screen, and check the OnException handler in order to find out what happens when the user is not logged in.

Solution

Sorry about that. I found the OnException handler. Thank you for the help

You're welcome.