Missing dependency of 'MobilePatterns'

Missing dependency of 'MobilePatterns'

Hi Friends,

I accidentally update outsystem UI mobile to version 2 (service studio version 11.0.0.403) and this version is not compatible with my server version and the consequences are error "Missing dependency of 'MobilePatterns' " and apps to be error

I have tried to recovery to old version but it is not success. I tried was as follows :

1. Download UI.mobile from forge dan try to reinstall but can't reinstall 

2. I try to access from service center with e-space id with url https://<server>/ServiceCenter/eSpace_Edit.aspx?EspaceId=<eSpaceID> 

and when I click publish, there is an error "can't duplicate entry db solution ......"

Please help me, what should I do for rollback or recovery "mobilepatterns" ?

Thank in advance

Ivy

Hi Ina,

What error do you get if you try to republish the solution you get from OS forge?

IG

Hi Ivo,

The error is duplicate entry key, because in database table already have the same key. 

Ivo Gonçalves wrote:

Hi Ina,

What error do you get if you try to republish the solution you get from OS forge?

IG

Hi Ivo,

The error is duplicate entry key, because in database table already have the same key.

Hi Ina,

Can you check on the "Applications" and "Solutions" pages if you have any solution for it? If yes, delete them and then try to republish from the forge.

If that is not the case, instead of clicking Publish from the module page try to download and upload it again.

Regards,
João Rosado