Request failed with an error | Mobile App

Hi,

Sometimes Mobile app gives Request Error Failed Message on all screen where I am calling API.

Is that due to Base URL or API 

Thanks

Have you checked Service Center? Any more details on the error?

Solution

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Yes, Actually it might be producing due to Offline Sync with Anonymous User.

As of I am fetching Base URL from another source table.

I removed the Offline Sync & manually called , I mean use the DB-Table Get directly instead of sync in Local.

It not occurred again then.

Thanks

Solution

assif_tiger wrote:

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

I removed the Offline Sync & manually called , I mean use the DB-Table Get directly instead of sync in Local.

Thanks

Hi Asif,

I am also facing the same issue. But didn't get it what you explain above.Can you please elaborate more.

regards,

amreen

Amreen Shaikh wrote:

assif_tiger wrote:

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Thanks

Hi Asif,

I am also facing the same issue. But didn't get it what you explain above.Can you please elaborate more.

regards,

amreen

Hello,

Actually in mine case, I want to use an entity data which was fetched from another Source i.e DB on same Cloud.

Was using  the Sync Pattern but as of my Application was in Anonymous mode thus the Request Initiating i.e Triggers for Offline Data Sync of the Entity are getting failed.

Now Instead the Sync pattern, I directly added the Entity via Dependency & used the Entity on desired hook for Data.

What's your  Scenario, Hope I can help you :)

Thanks

assif_tiger wrote:

Amreen Shaikh wrote:

assif_tiger wrote:

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Thanks

Hi Asif,

regards,

amreen

Hello,

Actually in mine case, I want to use an entity data which was fetched from another Source i.e DB on same Cloud.

Was using  the Sync Pattern but as of my Application was in Anonymous mode thus the Request Initiating i.e Triggers for Offline Data Sync of the Entity are getting failed.

Now Instead the Sync pattern, I directly added the Entity via Dependency & used the Entity on desired hook for Data.

Thanks

Hi

Hi Asif,

In my case, I have a mobile application on on-premises. I am getting an error 'registered role required' on OnException of application.i don't have any clue why it is throwing this exception because it working fine with browser emulator but not in the android device. Do you have any suggestions for me?

regards,

Amreen

Amreen Shaikh wrote:

assif_tiger wrote:

Amreen Shaikh wrote:

assif_tiger wrote:

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Thanks

Hi Asif,

regards,

amreen

Hello,

Thanks

Hi

Hi Asif,

In my case, I have a mobile application on on-premises. I am getting an error 'registered role required' on OnException of application.i don't have any clue why it is throwing this exception because it working fine with browser emulator but not in the android device. Do you have any suggestions for me?

regards,

Amreen

Can you check the Service Center Logs for the Application & Share the same here.

And what is Default Entry Point Access for Screen, is it Registered/Anonymous ?

Amreen Shaikh wrote:

assif_tiger wrote:

Amreen Shaikh wrote:

assif_tiger wrote:

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Thanks

Hi Asif,

regards,

amreen

Hello,

Thanks

Hi

Hi Asif,

regards,

Amreen

Hi Amreen,

Normally if the page unchecked Anonymous, then you must login, 

i believe in browser the session is already logged in(any user session is active), in other device you need to login if this page is not anonymous.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Balu

assif_tiger wrote:

Amreen Shaikh wrote:

assif_tiger wrote:

Amreen Shaikh wrote:

assif_tiger wrote:

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Thanks

Hi Asif,

regards,

amreen

Hello,

Thanks

Hi

Hi Asif,

regards,

Amreen

Can you check the Service Center Logs for the Application & Share the same here.

And what is Default Entry Point Access for Screen, is it Registered/Anonymous ?

In-app, splash and login screen is anonymous ticked.

and not able to get error in service center

regards ,

amreen

Balu wrote:

Amreen Shaikh wrote:

assif_tiger wrote:

Amreen Shaikh wrote:

assif_tiger wrote:

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Thanks

Hi Asif,

regards,

amreen

Hello,

Thanks

Hi

Hi Asif,

regards,

Amreen

Hi Amreen,

Normally if the page unchecked Anonymous, then you must login, 

i believe in browser the session is already logged in(any user session is active), in other device you need to login if this page is not anonymous.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Balu

hi Balu,

I am debugging my app in android mobile and had make sure nothing is running in the background like outsystems now or other apps in mobile. Even in chrome browser of mobile.

Regards ,

amreen

Hi Amreen,

Can you make sure that debug pointer comes to Splash screen preparation, and after is it redirect to anyother page, and that page not checked anonymous.

Thanks,

Balu

Balu wrote:

Hi Amreen,

Can you make sure that debug pointer comes to Splash screen preparation, and after is it redirect to anyother page, and that page not checked anonymous.

Thanks,

Balu

Hi balu,

Yes, it goes through OnException then splash screen then login page. throwing 3 times same error. I confirmed it again.