Bug? Editable Table not adding extended properties.

Bug? Editable Table not adding extended properties.

I don't want to show a column in a certain scenario, so I want to add an Extended Property, then create a CSS class to hide it in that scenario. 

Unfortunately, the Editable Table is not adding my extended properties to the HTML. :(

Here you can see I've added the extended property to the cell. I also added it to the header, just FYI.

But in the HTML, there is no Extended Property added. If it was working, there'd be an attribute for EscalationType, but there isn't, so I can't hide my column.

Is there a way to fix this or work around it? I can certainly hack it into shape with jQuery, but would rather it just work right if that's possible.

Hi PJ M,

The second screenshot (that is showing the HTML) is from a Table Records, not the Editable Table you show in your first screenshot...

Hi,

Why don't you use the Style in Extended properties with the regular If(Condition ;"display: none;","") for both column header and column cell?

Regards,

Sérgio

Sérgio Neto wrote:

Hi,

Why don't you use the Style in Extended properties with the regular If(Condition ;"display: none;","") for both column header and column cell?

Regards,

Sérgio

or using "Hidden" class. It's a best practice using classes