Your environment is offline for maintenance
Question

Your environment is offline for maintenance,when i will get solution for this,Now i unable to work now 

Solution

Is this your free personal environment or a paid environment? If it is a paid one then submit a support ticket. If it is the free one then I sugest waiting at least 24 hours.

John Williams wrote:

Is this your free personal environment or a paid environment? If it is a paid one then submit a support ticket. If it is the free one then I sugest waiting at least 24 hours.

Thank you sir.

This may happen when you had from connectivity Issues with the Cloud please write mail to the Outsystems or try after some time as the Issue may be resolved my outsystems maintenance team.

Hi Jeanene! What if the time exceeds 24 hours in a free environment? I received an e-mail on Sat, Jun 12 at 8.10 PM and at this moment (Monday 14 12 PM) my environment still being off.

I appreciate your feedback.

Hi everyone,
Even on the Personal Environments, upgrades shouldn't ever take more than 6 hours.
You should open a ticket so that the team can take a look on what may have happened.

Regards,
Otávio.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.