Not able to login all applications

Hi all!

I'm experience a strange problem. I made two applicaties, the first application was the walkthrough from Outsystems, the second application is was a school assignment in Outsystems. I am using the personal environment, so i cant use lifetime user management to reset the password, what i read about in some topics. 

Over a couple of time i wasn't allowed to login in any applications i made, and i am not sure what happend. I was working in the school assigment application creating a submitting form. After publishing this form i wan't to able to logon anymore. Neither on the first application or mine school assignment.

Does some one has a clue how to fix it? I also made a support case already but i think the knowlegde is also here on the forum. 

Change a couple of things already:

• Publishing an older version of the application
  • Changed my password within Outsystems
  • Update modules in eSpace

Hi Marco,

Can you share your OML's please? It's easy to understand! ;) 

EDIT-Did you verify in the Users Management application if your user is blocked or inactive?

Regards,

Ricardo

Hi Marco,

Try by creating any new sample user.

If you are new to User Management Make use which is below..

https://YourCloud/Users/

1, Sample username and Password.

2, Save the user.

3, Now reopen your application and try.

Let me know if not worked.

share the .OML File If Possible.

Ricardo Pereira wrote:

Hi Marco,

Can you share your OML's please? It's easy to understand! ;) 

EDIT-Did you verify in the Users Management application if your user is blocked or inactive?

Regards,

Ricardo

Hi Ricardo, 

The possibility to block multi logins is disabled. I see only my own user account, and that account is not locked.

As attachment i added the *.oml file. But the strangest thing is that in every application i cannot login.

Regards, 

Marco

Manikandan K wrote:

Hi Marco,

Try by creating any new sample user.

If you are new to User Management Make use which is below..

https://YourCloud/Users/

1, Sample username and Password.

2, Save the user.

3, Now reopen your application and try.

Let me know if not worked.

share the .OML File If Possible.

Hi!

Hmm i'm not able to login on the users page as well.. What did i do to corrupt the userdatabase. 

Hi,

Try to view data in your Users table. There you can see if your user is there or not:

Hi,

If you change your password here on the foruns it gets synchronized with your personal environment. So you can try change it. (Not sure if its delayed or instantaneous).

If you still can't login, submit a support ticket (if you didn't already) and someone will help you.

Regards,

João Rosado