[Advanced Excel] Exception - "Invalid Address format _IE1"

[Advanced Excel] Exception - "Invalid Address format _IE1"

Forge Component
(42)
Published on 8 Oct by Hanno
42 votes
Published on 8 Oct by Hanno

Hello.

I'm trying to use this component on Platform V7. I tryed it on V10 and worked and then, downloaded the 1.0 version of this extension and instaled it with integration studio.

After replicating my code to the Outsystems V7, the exact same code generates an exception. It seems it's not beeing able to select the pretended sheet(number 1) can anyone help, please? Should I try V1.0.1 if the extension? Did not tryed that one because it is under development here on the forge, and because it has a Published date in 2013, and 1.0.0 is published in 2015.

Bellow is a screen of my flow. The exception happens on "Worksheet_SelectByIndex" action. Also the screen where i have the input parameters. The Exception is as this thread tittle:

"Invalid Address format _IE1"

And yes, I do have content in the previous action, comming from the upload widget.

Thanks in advance. Regards

Hi Gilfoyle,

You really have to work with V7? Poor you :). Anyways, what you could do is manually convert the latest version to P7, or use the 1.0.0/1 version as base, and replace the code needed. It's some work, but probably doable.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Gilfoyle,

You really have to work with V7? Poor you :). Anyways, what you could do is manually convert the latest version to P7, or use the 1.0.0/1 version as base, and replace the code needed. It's some work, but probably doable.

I was begining to think about garbing the latest version and see how could I make it V7 compatible, but to be brutally honest, I have no clue about how to do it. I have already opened the extension in Visual Studio but will have to get help from someon how really understands .NET and C# and whatever comes in our way to solve this... If anyone can check and guide me I will probably solve the problem, but I don't think I'm gonna be able to do it on my own.

Thanks for the suggestions. 

Best Regards ;)

Yeah, it can be a bit daunting when you have never seen C# :). But someone who is even a little versed in it will be able to understand, I think.