How to implement timeline item in web application

How to implement timeline item in web application

Hi,

I have sectioned the attributes of a particular entity into different containers and those containers are enclosed inside a form, now after filling the fields of a particular container I have to change the timeline color :

The timeline is in web block and it is changing color when I am making input parameters for each field (in first container) in web block, but I want that all the field's response on first container should be passed to the web block with the help of only one input parameter instead of many parameters(for each field).

Please solve this problem.

Thanks

Not sure if I understood your problem correctly. Assuming that you want multiple values using a single input parameter, the way to go is serializing into a json string and deserializing back inside your WB to get the individual values.

Hi,

This is exactly the same question that was posted 5 hours ago on another post: https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/42849/how-to-use-timeline-item-for-form-progress-generation/#Post154687

I think you should not have created a new post for this.

Best regards,

André

Hi André,

I don't quite agree. That other post was a follow-up question, and I think it's better served as a seperate topic. To avoid confusion though, I deleted the post at the other topic.

Hi Kilian,

Ok, got it. Thanks for the explanation.

Arley Silveira wrote:

Not sure if I understood your problem correctly. Assuming that you want multiple values using a single input parameter, the way to go is serializing into a json string and deserializing back inside your WB to get the individual values.

Hi ,

Thanks for the reply.

Can you please tell me how to do it.

Hi Akanksha,

You must realize we're here to help you, but we're not here to do your work for you. If you lack the experience to do stuff like that yourself, perhaps you just shouldn't attempt to do it at all. It's one thing not knowing how to do things with OutSystems, it's another thing not knowing how to develop software in general.