Test Framework not working.

Test Framework not working.

I tried to dowload the Test Framework from the forge and one of the depencies, Swagger Perser, didn't instaled properly  making the whole thing not work. Is there a way to fix this or is the module not working whith the current version of Outsystems?

Hi Luca,

Why didn't installed properly? what error did you get? Can you also which version you downloaded and which outsystems version are you using?

Regards,

Marcelo

Marcelo Ferreira wrote:

Hi Luca,

Why didn't installed properly? what error did you get? Can you also which version you downloaded and which outsystems version are you using?

Regards,

Marcelo

Hi Marcelo,

I am not sure why it didn't installed properly, i only think it did because i received the error message " (Error) Done: 1 module was successfully published. 1 module was not published: 'SwaggerParser' " .I downloaded  the 1.0.1 version of Swagger Parser and i am using the Development Environment 11 - Release 5 of outsystems.

Here is a link to the full error message.

Luca

Solution

Hi Luca,

In attachment a version of swagger for Outsystems Version 11.

EDIT: looks like the upload is not working for this attachment. If you still have this problem send me a private message with your email so I can send you the file

Regards,

Marcelo

Solution