Input_Autocomplete : Unable to click the list

Hi,

I have a number of autocomplete inputs in my application. When typing or double clicking the input, the correct list will show but I am not able to click the list to select an option. Is there a workaround for this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Nhorwin John Villano wrote:

Hi,

I have a number of autocomplete inputs in my application. When typing or double clicking the input, the correct list will show but I am not able to click the list to select an option. Is there a workaround for this?

Thanks

Hi,

Refer this :

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/Development_FAQs/How_to_create_a_search_field_with_autocomplete

Hope this works for you!!!

Priya Khade wrote:

Hi,

Thanks

Hi,

Refer this :

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/Development_FAQs/How_to_create_a_search_field_with_autocomplete

Hi, 

Thanks, I already implemented this procedure in my application. After clicking a record, the list is supposed to collapse and the selected record will be populated to the input. It works before but now I am not able to click the list to select a record.

Hi Nhorwin,

Could you please confirm that after double clicking, in the autocomplete the list is populating or not? If the list is not populating then their might me, that input box is Disabled that's why your list is not populating and you are unable to select an item from that list.

Priya Khade wrote:

Hi,

Thanks

Hi,

Refer this :

Hi, 

Thanks, I already implemented this procedure in my application. After clicking a record, the list is supposed to collapse and the selected record will be populated to the input. It works before but now I am not able to click the list to select a record.

Hi,

Can you share the oml file

Pravi Gupta wrote:

Hi Nhorwin,

Could you please confirm that after double clicking, in the autocomplete the list is populating or not? If the list is not populating then their might me, that input box is Disabled that's why your list is not populating and you are unable to select an item from that list.

Hi Pravi,

After double clicking the input, the list is showing but not populating on the input. But upon checking the input box, it is set as enabled

Solution

Hi Guys, 

I have already solved my issue. I just change the input type from "Number" to "Text". 

Thanks anyway!!

Regards,

Nhorwin

Solution