Hi,

i want to convert a address or places into latitude and longitude. i already used the google geolocation plugin. But it showing the error "Over limit request" and "The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.". How i resolve that error?

Vitheya S wrote:

Hi,

i want to convert a address or places into latitude and longitude. i already used the google geolocation plugin. But it showing the error "Over limit request" and "The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.". How i resolve that error?

Hi,

There's a limit in free Account for Number of API Calls,Seems 20 call's daily.  You might have been exceeded the API Call Limit & thus it is responding with Limit Request Error.

Thanks

assif_tiger wrote:

Vitheya S wrote:

Hi,

Hi,

There's a limit in free Account for Number of API Calls,Seems 20 call's daily.  You might have been exceeded the API Call Limit & thus it is responding with Limit Request Error.

Thanks

Actually, just now i used that plugin. i think 4-5 times i calls that API. If so("There's a limit in free Account for Number of API Calls,Seems 20 call's daily."), othr than geolocation plugin anyother plugin is there?