Remove Gap between Columns in a container

Hi All,

How can I remove the gaps that are present between columns within a container?

Hi Anthony,

You can set Margin-Left as 0 instead of Auto(which is Default) when you place element on your screen.

Give it a try and let us know if it worked for you.

Regards,
Palak Patel

Hi Anthony,

If you want to remove the gap in column structure you have to set the gutter to false like the below. the default value for the gutter is true.

Regards,

Pankaj

Hi Palak Patel ,

Thank you for your response. Your suggestion results in a gap on the right side as shown in the image:

Hi Pankaj pant, I am not using adaptive column as it woudl prevent me from havign a text field taking up 2 columns and an text field taking up 10 columns

Hi Anthony,

If you want to remove the gap in column structure you have to set the gutter to false like the below. the default value for the gutter is true.

Regards,

Pankaj

Anthony,

If you want to fill completely the width with both containers, consider using % instead of the Columns. Columns are prepared to use the gutter and margins.

But I would stick with Columns and use the gutter automatically generated, as this, in general, creates a better UI.

Cheers.

Solution

Anthony Phan wrote:

Hi Palak Patel ,

Thank you for your response. Your suggestion results in a gap on the right side as shown in the image:

In this case, you have to use % width instead of column width.

Regards,

Pankaj

Solution

I am confused.

In any case, if you want to get rid of the gutter all together, simply alter your theme.

But like @eduardo said, the gutter is there for a reason, which is awesome UI.