Genesys to Outsystem Connectivity

i want to take the info from genesys(Call center) to Outsystem,this should happen frequently.when call center person has submit the customer details next moment out system ready to receive the customer information.

one of the possibility: many customer care persons are submit the customer details at the same time so how we can receive all the info in outsystem without missing any customer info.

May i know how we can do that and what protocol need to use?

Hello Ganeshkummar,

Please, in order to us to best help you, read this article on how to ask for help in OutSystems.
https://itnext.io/outsystems-how-to-1-2c677f7efb8d

After that, please, be more specific in your question, or it will be difficult to help you.
Unless this so called "genesys" call center has any API to provide info, you can't do that.
If it has, you have to use it. May be a REST service, or a SOAP, or anything else. 

You probably will have to read the documentation of this application in order to connect to it.

Cheers.

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Ganeshkummar,

Please, in order to us to best help you, read this article on how to ask for help in OutSystems.
https://itnext.io/outsystems-how-to-1-2c677f7efb8d

After that, please, be more specific in your question, or it will be difficult to help you.
Unless this so called "genesys" call center has any API to provide info, you can't do that.
If it has, you have to use it. May be a REST service, or a SOAP, or anything else. 

You probably will have to read the documentation of this application in order to connect to it.

Cheers.

Thanks for your response.i am looking for the possibilities way to connect from Genesys to outsystem but i don't have any specific requirement.

The possibilities will be defined by Genesys software, not OutSystems.

Eduardo Jauch wrote: Thanks your response

The possibilities will be defined by Genesys software, not OutSystems.

Hi Ganeshkummar,

Please be specific , that the Genesys software maintaining the Different application for submitting customer details.

if yes, you have to contact them to get the service to fetch the data which is available on there database to make use of them in outsystems.