Popup resize failed

The problem is pretty clear as shown below. 

It is a table showing record list and amendment was done on the RichWidgets\Popup_Editor -> WidthPx = 1150 and HeightPx = 500

I can find no where to amend the table width itself... So confusing and looking for helps

Looking at your screenshot I can assume that you have to make the table width to Fill parent or the container above the table to fill parent.

Hope it will solve your problem.

Best Regards,

Pankaj

Pankaj pant wrote:

Looking at your screenshot I can assume that you have to make the table width to Fill parent or the container above the table to fill parent.

Best Regards,

Pankaj

I check the table widget styling, the width is set to be Fill. Thanks for your reply anyway!

Hi,

Do you have AutoResize and RecenterOnResize at true values?

Best regards,

Ricardo

Ricardo Pereira wrote:

Hi,

Do you have AutoResize and RecenterOnResize at true values?

Best regards,

Ricardo

Thank you very much for your reply too. I just put the True value for both attributes but there is no change seemingly. It still stays the same....

just inspect the popup in the browser, probably you will know the issue.

Regards,

Pankaj

Pankaj pant wrote:

just inspect the popup in the browser, probably you will know the issue.

Regards,

Pankaj

Thanks for your feedback! It indeed helped to understand a bit more! Once I disable the display:table-cell as shown below, it looks just fine. But when I went back to the layout in the Studio, it doesn't seem that I did anything related to such styling...

Hi,

Are you using PopupLayout from silk if yes please rove it and use PopLayout from Richwidght.

Regards

-SK-

Shashi kant Shukla wrote:

Hi,

Are you using PopupLayout from silk if yes please rove it and use PopLayout from Richwidght.

Regards

-SK-

Thanks again :( I think I do use the Richwidgets Layout. it is LayoutsOther\Layout_Popup

Hi Stephen,

if possible can you share the OML.