Unable to fetch data with help of aggregate

My Web Page filter criteria is like this

my client requirement is

in Search Box they can enter any field like request Number,User Name,job title and Organiation unit.in that text box only one value they can put.

advance section means after search section they can put multiple value.basis of 1st value in Searchbox and Combination of multiple value in advance filter criteria i have to fetch data from database.i already achieved this requirement with the help of advance SQL.but i want to know is it possible to achieve data with help of aggregate.is t possible? 

Hi Arkyadeep Bharadwaj,

Yes, from your filters it seems to be perfectly possible to do it with an Aggregate.

You can learn how to do it by following the Developing OutSystems Web Applications online training, in particular the lesson on Data Queries and the exercise that follows.

can you please send me one example

i am unable to do

Arkyadeep Bharadwaj,

No I cannot, but the exercise I pointed you to has detailed instructions on how to add a search field and another filter based on a dropdown. It is a simple matter of replicating that to your needs.

Jorge Martins wrote:

Arkyadeep Bharadwaj,

No I cannot, but the exercise I pointed you to has detailed instructions on how to add a search field and another filter based on a dropdown. It is a simple matter of replicating that to your needs.

its done.thanks.

Great to hear!

Please mark the post that best describes how you solved your problem as the solution, or if you followed an approach not discussed here, please share it with us and mark it as the solution, so we all can learn from your experience.

Thanks!