Hi,

I am trying to clone my calendar so I can make it smaller, with different fonts and padding parameters,

So I cloned the RichWidgets calendar to other eSpace, changed some of the CSS. Published it and added as a dependency in other eSpace.

I added the widget with no problem to my eSpace, but when I tested it, I clicked the input and the calendar popup simply won't appear.

By not working, I tried to use the original CSS of the original calendar, to check if I messed with some parameter, but still not popping out when I click the input,

I'm using Outsystems 9.1, do you guys have any suggestions/hints on this issue?

Thanks in advance,

VC

Hi Vincent,

Did you already inspect in the browser and see if are any errors? Many times that kind of stuff appears in the errors section of the browser devtools.

Hope this can help you.

Best regards,

Ricardo

Ricardo Pereira wrote:

Hi Vincent,

Did you already inspect in the browser and see if are any errors? Many times that kind of stuff appears in the errors section of the browser devtools.

Hope this can help you.

Best regards,

Ricardo

Hello,

Yes, I was checking the inspector though all the use case and didn't found any error, it really looks like that the widget is not even loading...

I was able to remove the padding of my original calendar, but I really would like to have a different one so I could use in different situations without changing the CSS in every page/element I want it to be different,

Cheers,

VC