Discovery snapshot not working

Hi,

I am not able to take a snapshot in Discovery ver. 4.0.2

I am getting following error : 

OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.DataBaseException: Error executing query. ---> OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.DataBaseException: Error in advanced query RemoveDuplicates in SnapShot_Create in SnapShot in DiscoveryProbe (DELETE FROM {ElementNode}  WHERE {ElementNode}.[SnapShotId] = @SnapShotId   AND {ElementNode}.[Id] NOT IN      (SELECT MIN({ElementNode}.[Id])      FROM {ElementNode}      WHERE {ElementNode}.[SnapShotId] = @SnapShotId      GROUP BY {ElementNode}.[Kind], {ElementNode}.[SSKey], {ElementNode}.[ModuleDefId], {ElementNode}.[SnapShotId])  ): Execution Timeout Expired.  The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.

I checked the table {ElementNode} which does not have any record. So this is now surprising for me on why the error is being thrown.

Any solution to this is much appreciated.

Regards,

Debasis

Hi Debasis,

Please post questions about a specific Forge Component in the subforum of that specific component.

That said, there's a timeout on a DELETE, which leads me to believe it could be a locking problem.

Thanks Killian for the Suggestion. I have posted the same question in forge components discussion here. Lets see if any help comes out of it there.

FYI, I checked the database and the table is not locked.