Website path changing restriction

i am working on a application like CRM.

A task that i need to enforce the client change the password when they are login first time.

but there is a issue that they can change the website path without changing password.

for example, 

Change password for first login path: outsystem.com/CRM/Firstlogin 

And then if the clients change the path to be: outsystem.com/CRM/

they can directly go to the homepage of the CRM without changing password.

Is there any method to restricting client to change the path or any method to manage  those issue even the client changed the path.

My target is enforce the client change their own password before using the CRM.

Thanks a lot.

Solution

Chin Hin Wan wrote:

A task that i need to enforce the client change the password when they are login first time.

but there is a issue that they can change the website path without changing password.

for example, 

Is there any method to restricting client to change the path or any method to manage  those issue even the client changed the path.

Thanks a lot.

Hi Chin Hin Wan,

You can create one attribute in the userextend table 'IsPasswordchenaged' and when user changes the password from outsystem.com/CRM/Firstlogin then update the attribute IsPasswordchenaged to true. now in the preparation of the homepage check the value of IsPasswordchenaged if its false then redirect user in the outsystem.com/CRM/Firstlogin.

Thanks

Rajendra Singh

Solution

Rajendra koranga wrote:

Chin Hin Wan wrote:

for example, 

Thanks a lot.

Hi Chin Hin Wan,

You can create one attribute in the userextend table 'IsPasswordchenaged' and when user changes the password from outsystem.com/CRM/Firstlogin then update the attribute IsPasswordchenaged to true. now in the preparation of the homepage check the value of IsPasswordchenaged if its false then redirect user in the outsystem.com/CRM/Firstlogin.

Thanks

Rajendra Singh

Dear Rajendra koranga,

Sorry for the late reply, you give a clear direction for doing my task.

Thank you very much!